Throughout my multidimensional career in Coaching, IT, broadcasting, creative arts, hospitality, and entrepreneurship, my mission has always been to have a positive impact on the world and to help others achieve their highest and best contribution.
Balance between what we take in as well as what we give out is essential to good health. We are integrated beings and if our attitudes, emotions, thoughts, appetites, work, spiritual, and social lives are out of balance, all aspects of our lives suffer. In this busy world, maintaining a healthy balance in all of these areas can be a challenge, but the pay off in productive work and life satisfaction, are well worth the effort.
The quality of business depends upon the quality of its culture, which depends upon the quality of its relationships, which depends upon the quality of the conversations that build them.
– Judith E Glaser
Coaching and Other Certifications:
- Certified Conversational Intelligence Coach
- IOC FELLOW at Institute of Coaching, McLean Hospital/Harvard Medical School Affiliate
- Certified HeartMath Mentor
- DISC Assessment Practitioner
- Certified Coach Master Toolkit Coach
- Certified Life Coach (Lifeforming Leadership Coaching)
- Certified Intelligent Behavior Coach (Lifeforming Leadership Coaching)
- Certified DreamFire Coaching (Lifeforming Leadership Coaching)
- Living Compass Wellness Advocate
- Certified in CISM Peer and Group Debrief
- Certified ServSafe Manager