Resources for Resilience and Immunity
Tools for Health
- Favorite Free App – Insight Timer
- Center for Action and Contemplation
- Understand what Functional Medicine is and where to find a practitioner
- Here is a great place to start your journey towards better health.
- North American Mycological Association – Promoting, pursuing and advancing the science of mycology
- Mushroom Wisdom – Mushroom Wisdom brings the healthful benefits of mushrooms, backed by rigorous scientific research, to the daily routines of consumers worldwide. It offers a complete product line, including specific mushroom products developed to support the immune system, brain function, blood sugar levels, breast health, prostate health and more.
- Mycologos – Mycology Education and Research
The best way to get your nutrition is by eating a variety of healthy organic foods. Some people have health challenges that preclude certain foods or even food groups from their diets and need to supplement, With that in mind I have compiled some products on the storefront page that I have used or am using. (UNDER CONSTRUCTION – CHECK BACK SOON)
- Mountain Rose Herbs – a great place to get organic bulk herbs and other natural products and supplies
- Heart of Herbs Herbal School – Heart of Herbs Herbal School has trained over 35,000 students as herbalists and aromatherapists. This is where I am currently studying for my Master Herbalist Certification. It is a robust program that takes 3-5 years on average to complete.
- American Herbalist Guild – The American Herbalists Guild was founded in 1989 as a non-profit, educational organization to represent the goals and voices of herbalists specializing in the medicinal use of plants. Our primary goal is to promote a high level of professionalism and education in the study and practice of therapeutic herbalism.
Tools for Growth
Core Values Index
The Core Values Index is the simplest, most accurate tool to improve self- awareness and align job tasks with innate nature. For business leaders, employees or anyone who wants to learn more about their core values and how they affect work and life. It is not a personality test and does not require answering any questions. Instead, users simply choose 72 words to reveal their innate nature and core motivational drivers.
The 10-minute CVI reveals:
- The type of activity where you are most comfortable
- What causes you to conflict with others
- What values you base a majority of your decisions on
- Why you make the same mistakes over and over
- How to improve work and personal relationships
- How to make your highest and best contribution in work and life
A more traditional approach to personality discovery. I like this tool because it gives a good picture of how mature has affected your life and you can track growth over time. It is the most widely used assessment in business and has many applications including: sales training, employee evaluation, customer service training, communications management, self-mastery and more.
Access the most impactful content in business, executive and leadership coaching. Join the largest community of thriving, supportive coaches worldwide. While this Summit is designed for coaches, ANY leader who wants his/her team to grow would benefit from this program!
Ready To Take Your Team To The Next Level?
Ready to expand your skill set? To commit to excellence as a coach? To become an expert in your space? Discover the WBECS 2019 Full Summit experience and save up to 50% off.
There are so many that I recommend and links to more can be found on the Store Page, but these books have had a big impact on me lately and I want to bring special attention to them:
- Conversational Intelligence, by Judith E Glaser
- The Fifth Discipline, by Peter M Senge
- Leading with Emotional Courage, by Peter Bregman
- Blue Mind, by Wallace J Nichols
- A Blue Fire, by James Hillman
- Secrets of Dynamic Communications, by Ken Davis
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tools for Coaches
Dear Fellow Coach,
My passion to see others grow extends to other coaches and speakers as well. Here are some great tools I have found. Enjoy!
- WBECS –
- Taylor Protocols
- Assessments 24/7 – Assessments 24×7, has been awesome to work with. They genuinely care about their members and believe in making a positive difference.
- Uniquely You –
- Graceful Resources – If you are looking for help with anything web related for your business, this is the guy!
Tools for Fun
With all the travel I do, Audible has become my favorite companion on the road! It is less expensive than car satellite services and does not clip out when going under a bridge.
Are you looking for other recommendations?
Keep and eye out on this page as more are added all the time. If you want a personal recommendation for a local professional or just want to talk out your decision making process, send Donna and email!.